A key component of the Stamps Scholars Program is developing the skills to become an effective future leader.
Every student is encouraged to participate in at least one I-program offered through the Illinois Leadership Center. From there, students are encouraged to explore additional avenues independently, such as:
- Completing a Leadership Certificate
- Obtaining a Leadership Studies minor
- Enrolling in leadership courses
- Attending additional I-programs
- Participating in The Institute by LeaderShape
- Taking part in college-based programs
You can develop your leadership skills in many additional ways, and we encourage you to research those options.