The opening experience of the Stamps Scholars Program is our freshman retreat.
The primary goal of the retreat is to begin building a strong bond among our scholars and to explore the complexities of leadership. So where have our scholars gone in the past?
- 2016 - A week-long Outward Bound backpacking trip on the Appalachian Trail.
- 2013 - 2015 - A week-long Outward Bound sailing trip off the coast of Maine.
- 2012 - A week-long Outward Bound backpacking trip through the Mahoosuc Mountains of Maine.
- 2011 - A week-long Outward Bound canoeing trip in the Boundary Waters of Minnesota.
- 2010 - A weekend retreat at Allerton Park and Retreat Center.